Saturday, November 8, 2008

Time to change

It's the end of my 1st week of Module 2. I can't believe how time flies now. It seems like it's getting faster and faster. It's good in a way I know that my birthday is around the corner, which means I'm turning 21 and that also means that I'm getting OLD!!! Aaarrrgghhh... So sux.. On top of that, it also means that Christmas is coming soon and I'm able to join my cousin in UK. I really can't wait to meet up with him and travel around for Christmas and most importantly is having my ever first White Christmas. 3 weeks after Christmas break, I'll finish my BBA program. Mom and brother is attending my graduation. So, I'm seeing them soon too. However, all happy things have been mentioned, and now the confusing or sad or whatever you want to categorize it, moment of truth and fact. I've to soon be back and face the reality of 'HIM'. Still wondering how would I react when I see him either by accidentally or during one of the nights out with my Sunway people. Don't know how my reaction will be, but I've told myself and restrict myself on letting go and stop everything and also forget what I've said earlier on waiting for him. I can't just stop my life cause of a guy. In this world there are so many guys out there. Like what his sister said, there can't be a guy out there who is better than him. I think like Richard Branson, be a risk taker or you should say trial & error. Without trying, you will not know if it works or not. Why want to restrict myself from getting to know other guys? Why want to waste my time on someone who gives me up cause of his own problem? Anyway, I've been really happy for these past 2 weeks, or I should say after knowing this 'somebody'. He has been there for me when I needed him. Chat on Facebook during his work and also on sms during his off days/leaves. Wooo... Woo... Die!!! I've just came to realize that I've spent about CHF 10 in 4 days time just playing sms with him le.. But.. It's really sweet of him.. Will treat him as friend at the moment and see how things come when we really get to know. Really 'unknown' to me now.. Haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment