Friday, November 21, 2008

My health

I went to see the doctor after my Mini Session group meeting because I've been having this bloody cough for the past week and it's not getting any better. I went back to the same doctor as before where I had my blood test about a month ago.

When I reach, the receptionist knew who I was because I've spoken to her last time on her trip to M'sia. So it was cool for me with the registration. Then when I went into the doctor's room, she had my blood test report and she told me that everything is ok EXCEPT she find it very funny or weird or whatever it is can be called that girl at my age has a very high cholestrol. SHIT!!! I was shocked out of my life.

Aaarrgghhh!!!! No more seafood... No more bak kut teh... No more nice nice food... Sob sob... Normally, I don really give a dam because I love eating.. But funny thing is when he ask me to jaga my mkn, I dono wat make me just say ok and this is my promise out of nowhere. Haha.. Weird..

Yea.. So here it goes.. Me, not yet even 21 years old, kena high cholestrol.. For normal people is 5.. But me is 6.. My friend also got but hers is lower than mine which is 5.5... You say I die or not???

1 comment:

  1. aiyah, won't die one la, hahahahhaa
    but u must eat more vege lo

    ReplyDelete