Sunday, November 9, 2008

It's great knowing 'unknown'

I can say I've finally letting it go bits by bits now. Knowing this 'unknown' guy has been something good happen to me and it is a chance for me to to open up myself to get to know more people and also give myself a chance to look around. It's not like 'HE' is the only guy in this world. There are some out there who are much more better than 'HIM'. Honest speaking, after knowing this 'unknown' guy, I've stopped crying every night cause of 'HIM', I've not been thinking about 'HIM' even when I have free time. Most importantly, I'm no longer being sad.. I feel happy everytime I play sms with this 'unknown' guy. Haha.. You guys must be wondering why I bother with unknown person huh? I name him unknown is not because he's invisible or what-so-ever. I do know him but it's through internet and it's through a friend. So he is unknown to me in person. Will have chance to really get to know him when I get back there. Not sure if there would be any firework between us. Will not think about it but will let faith decide for me. The only thing that faith can't decide for me will be my career. I do as I want. Relationship, will just let it go as it is.. If we're meant to be it will fall into place when it's the right time. No point trying so hard when one day you will split and all efforts are being dumpped into the ocean.. So, knowing him has been the greatest day of my life here ever since I've got dumpped by another Sunway guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment