Thursday, October 30, 2008

My memory...

Knowing you was an accident. I didn't know how love is till I knew you. You've showed me what life is. What love is all about. How all these are to be faced when they are in front. I thank God for giving me the opportunity of learning and thank him for sending you to me and was once part of my life. Most treasured moment in my life..

It all happen a couple of weeks I've got played and dumpped by your best friend. I was mad, I was angry. Wrote all in my blog. Didn't know how you came across my blog and left me a note on it. That was when we started to know each other. We communicated via leaving message in Friendster comment. I knew nothing about you but was communicating with you as if I knew you forever. Later on to found out you were just working in the next building and is a cousin of one of my colleague working in the same building with me. I remember before giving you my number, we met during Birthday Bash but we just noded and did not talk cause I was in relationship with somebody that time. Leaving comments on Friendster that was how we communicate till we have each other number then we stopped communicating on Friendster but on sms. That was the time we both had the same shit, over night. First day of your over night after your leave, you came over to the cafeteria. Although we've said to have supper together and I were to call you when I have my break, we did turn out to eat in the same cafeteria but didn't manage to sit together because I was with somebody. A couple of times happened the same thing.

(got to go out later, so want to sleep awhile now. To be continue some other day... Sorry...)

No comments:

Post a Comment