Thursday, October 30, 2008

All done!!!

Wooohooo...... Module 1 Final is over at last!!! YES!!! So happy.. Was cramping everything into my poor head this morning and afternoon. OMG!!! Got to remember about framework/paradigm, the importance of it and why is it a useful toold for marketers. Then got to explain why we have to learn about the marketing fundamentals before knwoing what International Marketing is all about.. Then have to study about Factual & Interpretive Knowledge and also how to reduce Political Risk. On top of that, I've to cramp in what I've presented yesterday during my Marketing presentation. Need to remember the 3 levels of Market Entry using example of the stupid Blair Water case study which is 10 pages long. Lastly is the challenges that companies will face with the 4Ps in International Marketing. Oh Shit!!! Wrote whatever I've crampped into my poor little brain and vomite it all out during exam and came out feeling so good.. It's like finally I can rest. But NO.... Another relax but needed to stay up night. Haha.. Party TIME!!!! Going to Mayfair for a drink with Charlie and some other people, then to be continue in don't know which club with Jenny. Haha.. Hopefully I can survive tonight.. Will need to enjoy myself to the max tonight. It's been long since I've been keeping everything to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment