Tuesday, October 28, 2008

1 down, 2 to go

Aaarrrggghhh!!!!!!! 2 more papers plus a presentation to go... I can't wait for this Thursday to end. I want to sleep!!! I want to start writting my purpose of creating this blog.. Erm.. Actually not reason also. Just for the fun of it. Feels bored or want to write something, this is where I write where not many of the people I know will be able to know that I have a blog here. Haha.. Not to say want to hide or something. But is just that sometimes when I want to write something on, I have to hide most of my feelings because of a person. A person that I love the most and do not want to hurt the most.

Anyway, yea.. Finance & Statistics is over. Tomorrow is OB in the morning and then Marketing presentation in the afternoon. OMG!!! How am I going to do 2 together? SHIT!!! I'm starting to freak out as they were saying that OB have lots of readings to do. Do you think I'll be doing lots of reading especially I'm half dead? Haha.. I'll seriously need a 1 whole day rest this weekend. Need to find hotel for my mom in Jan, then got to settle my things for the new module, then still have to get information from my cousin about my flight to UK in Dec. YEA!!!! I can't wait!!! Somewhere new.. Somewhere I've not been before.. Yea.. I guess that's all.. Friend just called and rush me for dinner.. Hee.. Ciao...

1 comment: