Sunday, October 26, 2008

Thanks for making my day!!!

So many things to do, so many things to say, but yet so little time for it. Does that mean that I have poor time management? First thing of all, let's start off with last night then slowly going back into my past which I have so many memorable stories I would like to share. Cinderella kind of story. Sound so fairytale but yet I..Anyway, that part I'll leave on for later. Right..

Last night I was busy rushing my arts assignment when all of a sudden I received an offline message from a Sarawakian friend of mine who use to work in Sunway. Very nice guy, very fun to be with kind of guy. SLY!!! Yea.. Too bad I was late in replying him as he has went offline. So I left him message on his Facebook wall. How happy am I the moment I saw him came back online and we chatted on Facebook. Cannot believe I chat using Malay. Haha.. Not bad.. Means my Malay still not yet rotten. Anyway, he asked for my Swiss num and he called me. I thought he was using hotel's number to call me. But instead, he used his hp. OMG!!! So expensive.. He's so nice.. We talked so many things. But funny thing is he doesn't know about 'our' story. He was surprise to hear and asked me why. I told him what I know and what 'he' told me. So Sly say he'll ask 'him' tomorrow, as in today during Melati's open house. Didn't manage to talk long cause he was working that time. But using phone in the counter. Haha.. Bad in working sense, but good in friendship wise. So, here you go... Again, thing happens for a reason.

"Thank you so much, Sly!!! You made my day last night.. Really feels like back home.. Will definitely remember your oleh2.. Haha.. It's good too talking with you about my life and problems here.. Huff.. Sad but what to do? This is life. Get out of it and get going with it."

1 comment:

  1. under my umbrella ella ela eh eh eh.....
    haha i got nothing to do... heheeh

    ReplyDelete