Monday, October 27, 2008

It's finally done!!!

YES!!!!! I'm so happy!!! I've finally get Arts report out of the way!!! But still I'm scared that I'm doing it wrong. Aiya.. Don't care.. Done and hand it in already. So now don't think about it. I should be thinking about my next exam which is Stats. Haiz.. Calculation again!!! Sick.. It's been 2 nights revising for numberings!!! After this, no more numbering till next module I guess. Organizational Behavior and Marketing doesn't touch numberings. Haha.. Thank God.. But today's Financial exam, I've got freaked out when I saw the first question. Haha.. Cost me 20% for that one question. OMG!!! I know a bit don't know a bit. I know the final answer is wrong. But don't care. As long as I fill in those info I know into it, then should get a few marks in there, I hope.. Aaarrrggghhhh..... Going crazy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment