Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Bad mood cuz of her...

Fucking pissed off!!! Dat anjing betina dam bloody pissed me off today.. I'm waiting for tomolo to end and that's it... Finito vif her... Don ever ever ask me to work vif her.. Bloody hell.. Ask us to rush our part out but she didnt even get hers done out at all.. Some more nozing into our part.. Do I not know how to write? Do I not know how to do anything? If that's so, she shouldn't have join our group in the very beginning. Everything has to go through her bf.. Why don't ask her bf to just replace the both of us for the debate?

She sends me her bf copy and ask me to edit a bit.. I edited the so called a bit that she say and she say i didn't change anything. She wanna change or does she wanna edit? Very big difference between changing and editing le.. Pukima!!!

Really in my life first time seeing this kinda person.. I know I'll be seeing even more when I come out to work.. But this is really untolerable lo.. I've almost reach the boiling point just now. I haven't been looking at her when I talk.. The way she ask help from people is like it's a must to do as she orders. Not even a please and thank you.. No manners.. Don't know how her parents brought her up.. Living here for 3 years and this is what she learnt out from the hospitality industry? What a shame... It's an insult to this line.. Oh God.. Praying hard for the debate to end and for Christmas to come..

1 comment:

  1. hahhaahah! i know your feeling, just by visiting u guys also feel pissed off

    ReplyDelete