Saturday, December 6, 2008

Heart broken

Why people so like living in yesterdays and not tomorrows.. Is it whatever we do we have to look back into the past? It doesn't feels good living in the past but not looking ahead..

How come some people know how to advice people but don't know how to do it themselves when the same situation happens? This is call acting ba?

It has been the hardest day for me this few days.. History that has been long pass and gone two months ago is being digged out by 'Mr. Smart'. He know how to ask people to look into the future but he himself looking back into the past. And of all, it has to be 2 months ago case.. What the fuck?? Sorry I didn't mean to start back again. But I haven't been writting anything about him for these past 2 months. Was only that month when he dump me..

Does he know his life there other than financial problem which everyone is facing at the moment, his feeling is normal.. He laughs and jokes as usual.. What about me?? Crying is what I do.. I've been trying my best to leave the past. But you keep appearing into my life. How the hell you expect me to walk away from your life? If you want me to be myself, please release me.. Give me this 2 months time to totally forget of all those messery dreams.. I really need time to get pass through it.. I'm not like you saying let go mean let go that very next second. I'm a girl that has putted all my hopes and dreams into it.. Moreover, I'm nt as cold blooded as you..

Darkness is what my life can see at the moment.. From the day you dump me, I've been living in darkness... In hell.. Till I came to know this one person.. At least he brought a bit of the light to light up my life.. But, you're like a wind that comes and blew it out again.. My heart is not steel.. It can be broken easily and it's not as cold as steel.. Please leave me alone.. Stop playing with my psychology.. It's killing me..

No comments:

Post a Comment