Monday, December 29, 2008

My 3rd dream

Funny thing.. It's really funny... Or should I put it as weird? How can a person dream of someone whom both parties have not even met before? I mean this 3rd dream has happened longs time before. I think about 3 weeks ago? I mean if he did read this, I believe he'll know when it happened cause when I dreamt about him, I got up and txt him the very next morning. He only dreamt about me once. Not sure what his story line is about me. But mine is weird and funny. Haha.. 3 of the dreams that has him in it is related. Has connection to my ex as well.. 3 dreams happened in 3 different places but having same people in it. 3 of them comes to the same ending eventhough started off with a different story line.

Not telling the whole dream cause it's mine.. Very nice and sweet.. Can only tell the ending which is Sayang stood up for me and fucked my ex upside down. Further in detail not telling too cause is my dream. Want to know just ask me.

Sayang is just someone whom I barely know.. Was introduced by a friend. Has been treating him as one close friend eventhough we have not meet each other.. That's why I'm very looking forward to go back and find for him that very day when I arrive. As for Sunway, I think I'll have to stay away from there for a moment until I can get my ex out of my mind cause I've decided to lock my love eternally..

If he so happens to be "not blind" and can see a clear picture again, I wouldn't mind to unlock my love just for him. But at the moment, I'll just need Sayang and Sly with me.. I trust no other guys around me now. Girls only a few of them I'll trust.. Especially not those in Sunway as there are too many bitches. Stealing people's bf.. What the fuck??? Hate those people. I know that girl is Wai Leng's close friend. I will not make Wai Leng difficult. That's between me and her. Cannot blame her as well. That's my fault for being away from Gerald for so long that causes him to lost his love for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment