Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I'm loving babies...

Haha.. I think I'm starting the hang of babies now. I find them kind of cute.. Whenever I see them smile at me, I feel very happy.. It's like I'm in their world as well.. Wonder if I would ever have my own? After my previous experience with guys, I have phobias with them now. Don't think I'll be having any till I think I'm ready for another go. But.. My hope is still on. It depends on him now to choose.

Have never liked the idea of having baby in the future until he came into my life. But it seems like my wonderful dream has been crushed.. I hope he will make it up to me, or perhaps another guy would proof to me that he is better than that idiot. I just want a sincere and simple guy. Is that so difficult? I don't give a shit if he's rich or poor?? I can take care of my own.. I don't want to use guys money.. I can earn my own.. This is why I want my career. The only thing I'm looking for a partner is to care, love and lend me his shoulder when I feel down. I am giving the same thing out as well. Oh gosh!!! Finding for the right one is so dam difficult..

Anyhow, I've another couple of days and I'm back in Swiss with book, computer and papers. No more seeing babies.. Dam.. Don't know why now I love babies so much.. Find them very innocent look, cute and adorable..

1 comment:

  1. owww, phobia towards guy ar, doesn't think so lo. hahaahh

    ReplyDelete