Wednesday, April 15, 2009

April my month

These past 3 weeks has been the best weeks of my life ever since I got back from Switzerland.. Seeing him in so much troubles... Seeing him in such a stressful situation, there is nothing I can do to solve.. My heart aches when I see him in these situations..

I don't know if I were to feel happy for being able to help him and support him lately, or should I feel the other way round. I may seem to be the stupidiest girl in the univers, but I don't care.. All I want to do now is just to help and support him in whatever way I can.. No matter how tired I am, I'll still be there whenever he needed help.. No time also I'll try to arrange time. Actually, I ahve a confession to make. This week's off was not Candy who ask for change. Is I the one who ask for the change from Candy. I knew he needed to get his licent this week and I don't want to drag anymore.. That's why I asked for the change of my off day. I feel sorry for not telling him the truth..

I don't know how he feel about me at the moment, but like what Gillian said, it's undeniable my heart still has him.. It does feel the pain when it comes to think that me and him is just friends when my heart still has him in its original place that has never left... Can I be selfish for once to ask the God to actually make him realize the love I've had once for him has never change and it will never change for the rest of my life? I'm really hoping and praying from the bottom of my heart that he will come to realize all that I ahve done so far.. Will that one day come?

No comments:

Post a Comment