Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Found You!!!

Phew.. After such a long timw have not entered this account, I thought I have lost it.. But fortunately, I manage to log in again.. Lol..

Having mentioned in all of my previous blogs on not being able to let you go and can't for get you, I'm perfectly sure this time. You are long gone from my heart. I have finally returned your heart back to you.

Technically, I have found someone who is much more better than you. Someone who can really hold onto his words, doesn't care who I was previously and most inportantly, someone who makes my day ending with a smile.

The chapter whereby me & you, is closed. A brand new chapter has opened in my life. After this, there will not be anymore things in here pertaining you. It will all about me and him. My one and only. ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment