Tuesday, December 8, 2009

3rd party?

I wonder how does it feels being a 3rd party in someone's relationship? Any guilty feeling or is it just wonderful cause you get to have somebody with you?

Many questions on my mind.. But no answers to it.. Do I really need to find it out myself? What will be the consequences if I do so? But the main question is "IS IT WRONG TO GO IN BETWEEN OTHER PEOPLE'S RELATIONSHIP?" I mean relationship.. Not married life.. Just an ordinary going out or so called date (I suppose)..

Sometimes, when you have been hurt too much till you have lost your sense, you couldn't feel anymore what other people might feel.. The only focus in your mind will be "I wanna heal.. I wanna heal.. I wanna heal..." This is where people has lost their minds and caused problem for another couple.. Girls and guys are the same anyway.. This general statement applies to both gender.

Back to me, have I done something wrong? Must I continue or shall I put a full stop on it?

No comments:

Post a Comment