Thursday, November 26, 2009

My life now?

I wonder how does it feel if I kept continue like this. Being able to move from here to there, jumping from this end to the other end. Although sometimes when things you know aren't yours, but yet it does make you happy, you will still stick to on something which you know it's not right. Have been there but yet I'm doing it on another person.. So so so..... BAD of me... Fuck it!!

But of all things I know, I'm living in a no fear -life at the moment.. Nothing to worry about, other than $$$.. Haha.. I guess that's what everybody is having headache about huh? Anyhow, too numb to feel what EVERYONE is feeling.. Now cannot feel anything but me, myself & I.. Selfish I know.. But I guess that is human's life.

Is it that difficult to make choice in life & also to accept things that are suppose to be?

I miss you..

No comments:

Post a Comment