Monday, October 19, 2009

Over stressed!!!

Been going a little crazy lately.. Don't know what is going wrong. But what I've been doing doesn't seem to have immune myself.. However it is making it even worst as time goes now.. How else can I do to cover it up? Find another to replace it? Which I feel it isn't fair for the other person. Keep pretending like what I'm doing now? Works only at times.. But when it comes back again, the pain is 2 times the normal pain. It kills me sometimes too.. Haven't heard anything lately but the last news I heard had killed me instantly.. Thinking about it now, still kills.. Still don't know how to face it. Have been avoiding meeting you.. Seeing you..

Is it that difficult to understand someone's feeling? Or you're just pretending? It's frustrating at times. Something tells me I'm over stressed at work now.. I use to find your topic is giving me the stress and that's when I turn my focus at work. Since now is the other way, I've turned it back to you once more and allowing myself being back in the same position again..

2 comments:

  1. heyy leanne..! Don't just think bout the bad stuff la.. Stress is all created by urself..

    Be positive..! Take a deep breath.. relax.. and take a good look around.. u might find that life isn't so bad after all..!! ;)

    ReplyDelete